These cookies are fab! They came out a perfect shape, tasted good and this recipe makes a whole load of them, which is needed when you have constantly hungry kids!
This recipe makes approx 48 medium sized cookies.
- 125g butter or margarine
- Three quarters of a cup of white sugar
- Two thirds of a cup of brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 and a quarter cups of plain flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 3 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat the over to 170ºC and grease baking sheets.
- Using your food mixer break up the butter, then add the sugars.
- Add eggs, vanilla and mix together until light and fluffy.
- Fold in sifted dry ingredients until well combined.
- Using a spoon fold in the chocolate chips.
- Place teaspoonfuls of the mixture onto trays and bake for 12-15 minutes until golden.
- Allow to cool on wire racks.