With Mothering Sunday this weekend I decided to make a little layout for my amazing Mum!
- Ink the edges of the card stock with brown ink
- Stamp the background stamp in watermark or clear ink on the right side of the page.
- Spritz over with Cosmic Shimmer Mist.
- Rip a small piece of polks dot paper and glue to page.
- Decorative punch one edge of a strip of green gingham paper, glue to bottom of the polka dot paper.
- Cut a strip of 'sugar and spice' wording from the papers and glue over ginham paper.
- Spritz the Tando Creative swirl with some Cosmic Shimmer mist and glue.
- Add photo and some Maya Road Doilies with gems stones in the centre.
- Use the flock rubons to add some detail and then finish with the title and some more gemstones.
Thanks for stopping by