Hellooo, its Karen here again! When I saw this paper I was reminded of my late Father-in-law who loved numbers. His mental arithmatic skills were amazing and I have often wondered if he would have gone on to University if the war hadn't happened!
FOR THE LAYOUT I USED:
12x12 White Bazill
Scrap of black patterned paper
scrap of red card
metre red cord
Thickers in daiquiri
3 brads with screw tops
red * black pen
1. Cut a large circle from the Go Figure paper. I used a medium size plate! Tear & scrumple up the edges and then ink them. Mark a faux stitch in red round the edge. Attach to the 12x12 white card as shown in the pic.
2. Add 2 black patterned strips approx 24x3cm which have been scuffed & inked on the ends. See pic.
3. Take the red cord and tie in knots every 3cm until you have lengths to go along the black paper. Fray the ends & attach with PVA glue.
4. Add your journalling so that the left corner is just stuck over the bottom strip of black paper. Mount your picture onto red card and place as shown.
5. Add the 3 brads to the right of the upright black strip and stick your title around the cirle on the top left. Doodle round the outside of the white background.
I used scraps of the Go Figure paper to make two cards. The first one follows the same basic method as the LO.
For card no2 I stuck a strip of the Go Figure paper across the bottom half of the card, tucking the ends of some black ribbon underneath to make it tidy. I then glued the rest of the ribbon down and attached 2 more brads. The picture is one that I took at a recent RBLR show. I thought it followed the theme hehe. Motorcycle fans may recognise it!!!!
Thank you for looking. I hope that you have liked what I have done, please leave a comment so that we know you have been here. Karen XXX