1. Take your tag and add a double layer frill of crepe paer along the bottom edge, adhering with double sidied tape.
2. Make a rolled rose with patterned paper.
3. Trim a patterned paper panel and add flocked rub on border to the bottom edge.
4. Stamp a sentiment along the right hand side of the panel and add some cross stitches with embroidery floss to form the flower stem. Adhere to the centre of the tag.
5. Cut out a journalling spot from the ephemera sheet and hand cut two paper leaves. Then assemble as shown.
6. Add some tulle, button, twine and a petal pin to the top of the tag to finish.
Supplies: white net tulle or lace, button and button twine, crepe paper and enbroidery floss
Thanks for stopping by :)x