1. Trim card blank to 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches.
2. Take the star dies and arrange on the card front, using repositionable tape to hold them in place whilst you run through your die cutting machine.
3. Trim a rectangle of striped patterned paper, slightly smaller that the card front. Adhere to the inside of the card front using a strip of double sided tape placed along the fold as shown.
4. Add a matching strip of patterned paper 1/2 " wide down the left hand side of the card front making sure to match the stripes.
5. Stamp your chosen sentiment with a black ink pad onto white cardstock and trim. Then adhere to the card front with mini foam pads. Add a couple of crystals to finish.
Thanks for stopping by